AI Live Demo Exhibit Packages
Executives charged with bringing AI into pharmaceutical and medical device companies will be at the Xavier AI Summit and want to see your applications.
Benefits to Exhibitors
- Live demo presentations integrated in the conference agenda:
- August 23: Includes up to six 15-minute live demo segments to multiple groups of attendees.
- August 23: Networking Reception – Exhibits open for two hours.
- August 24: Breakfast and Lunch – Exhibits open for 1½ hours.
- Captive target audience:
- Feedback from the Xavier AI Summit Core Team and 2017 participants revealed that seeing solution demos would help cement how the power of AI can be used in their own organizations.
- AI Summit attendees include those that have been assigned the task of integrating AI into their organizations. Their focus is in operations, supply chain, drug discovery, clinical trials, quality, and regulatory programs.
- Visibility to engaged prospects:
- Your company will be showcased to FDA and forward-thinking medical device and pharmaceutical companies as adding value to the industry—in reality, not theory. There are many service providers who talk about how AI “could” be used, but very few who are actually implementing AI.
2018 Live Demo Exhibitors
Becoming an Exhibitor
To be considered by the selection committee as an exhibitor, please review the table below to find the level that's right for you and click here to submit your Exhibitor Request Form.
Exhibitor Package equipment includes:
- Six-foot table with skirted tablecloth
- Electricity (power strip with extension cord)
- Two chairs
Do you have any questions? Contact Michelle Rich, Associate Director of Program Development, at 513-745-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.