Be part of a groundbreaking opportunity to influence industry and FDA in paving the way for innovation. Join your colleagues from Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky in thought-provoking, practical, paradigm-shifting discussions that will leave you armed with ways to make a difference in your organization. Become a member of the Cincinnati Regional Chapter of Xavier Health.
- Each meeting will involve timely content on the forefront of FDA strategic priorities and challenges you are facing each day. Join your colleagues in discussing successful practices for how to address the challenges you face, as well as ways to influence the direction of the industry.
- Walk out of each meeting armed with solutions, ideas, best practices and an even greater awareness of the total ecosystem that impacts your organization.
- Lively discussion around purpose-driven content will leave you with powerful connections to your colleagues that will last the rest of your career.
- You will enjoy free attendance to the bi-annual chapter meetings held on the campus of Xavier University.
- Our first meeting was October 11, 2017. To see the kick-off meeting's presentation, click here.
- Our second meeting will be held February 1, 2018, and will include:
- A live web conference, Half Day with FDA - The Future: Alignment and Reliance. We will lead a half-day virtual web conference with FDA officials to gain insight on the highest priorities they have within their organizations.
- You will have a chance to ask questions of each FDA official as we are connected with them through the live web conference.
- After the web conference, we will facilitate table discussions with you and your colleagues on what was heard. We will provide feedback to the FDA on any thoughts you have to collaboratively address the challenges they want to tackle with industry. Don’t miss this opportunity to have your voice heard, and take actionable information back to your organization.