Director of the Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH)
Assistant Director for Science, Office of the Center Director
FDA - CDRH
Compliance Officer and MedCon Co-Chair
National Device Expert
Chief of Premarket Notification (510(k)) Section, CDRH
Director, Office of Medical Device and Radiological Health Operations
Actionable insights on these topics and more:
- Center Director Corner: Strategic Priorities for 2018 and Beyond
- FDA PostMarket Update and Strategic Priorities
- FDA Rethinks Corrections & Removals: Workshop and Case Studies
- IMDRF, Regulatory Convergence, and Practical Implementation
- The CDRH 510(k) Review Template
- How Medical Device Firms are Gearing Up for Compliance with Europe’s new Medical Device Regulations (MDR) and In Vitro Diagnostic Regulations (IVDR)
- Beyond Metrics Through the Power of Artificial Intelligence: Applications You Can Use in Quality Today
- Investigator Insights and Breaking News
In the Medical Device industry? You need to be at Xavier
The FDA/Xavier University Medical Device Conference, MedCon, is a conference with formal FDA partnership that engages medical device manufacturers in discussion on how to increase the consistency and reliability of product quality while complying with FDA regulations.
Register now for MedCon 2018, happening May 1-4.
MedCon Quick Stats
Attendees' Area of Expertise (By Percentage)
Attendees' Level of Expertise (By Percentage)
Attendees' Organization Size (By Percentage)
MedCon 2018 Sponsors
Because of the generosity of these sponsors, we can continue our work to improve the medical device industry. Thank you!
Experience the Xavier Difference
There are three key outcomes that we look to deliver through MedCon:
- Feel the purpose-driven nature of this summit as soon as you enter the room.
- Expect orchestrated engagement with your peers across the industry on topics you are passionate about.
- Find attendees openly sharing their expertise to help advance the industry in collaboration with regulators.
- Work side-by-side with regulators to deepen the understanding on both sides of challenges and opportunities.
- Identify solutions that will protect your patients around the world, your company brand, and your business.
- Talk about the “elephant in the room” to get to the real pain that plagues our industry.
- Learn what you didn’t know you didn’t know! Walk away with real solutions.
- Hear directly from speakers who passionately challenge the status quo.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
- Work through real working models that can improve the reliability of your product…today.
- Learn how you can be part of the solution.
- Understand who your stakeholders are so you can implement meaningful and sustainable change.
- Leave the conference armed with action plans that are orchestrated throughout the summit and solidified before you leave.