VP Global Quality Compliance and Systems
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company
Vice President, Quality Systems & Post Market Quality, Global Surgery
Johnson & Johnson
Assistant Commissioner for Operations, Office of Regulatory Affairs
Head of NPI Centre of Excellence and Operations Business Development
PharmaLink 2018 Agenda Highlights
Engage in paradigm-shifting dialog that leads to practical supply chain solutions you can implement today, such as:
- Global Regulators Share Priorities: How Will They Impact You?
- ORA Key Initiatives
- Moving Beyond Metrics Through Big Data and AI
- Unlocking End-to-End Supply Chain Success
- Lack of Leverage in Your Supply Chain: Now What?
- How to Achieve Total Quality Ownership Enterprise-wide
- Will You Be Inspected? Mutual Reliance and How Regulators Decide
- FDA Investigator Case Study Insights
- Lifecycle Matrix Sessions: These sessions allow you to customize your experience by function, phase of production, or a combination of both, ultimately giving you personalized solutions.
- TPLC Playbook – Bringing the Lifecycle Matrix Together
Actively Fostering Engagement to Identify True Opportunity for Change
At PharmaLink, we work to find solutions that will increase confidence in your product quality throughout your global supply chain. We do this by aligning with the strategic priorities of the Food & Drug Administration. We help participants create links to drive new thinking. The solutions might not be evident within our industry, so we explore beyond our industry, beyond borders, and beyond comfort zones. Don’t miss this opportunity to join your colleagues and global regulators from around the world so you can make a meaningful difference for your organization and our industry.
Register now for FDA/Xavier PharmaLink 2018, happening March 13-16.
PharmaLink at a Glance
Attendees' Area of Expertise (By Percentage)
Attendees' Level of Expertise (By Percentage)
Attendees' Organization Size (By Percentage)
PharmaLink 2017 Sponsors
Because of the generosity of these sponsors, we can continue our work to improve the pharmaceutical industry. Thank you!
Experience the Xavier Difference
There are three key outcomes that we look to deliver through PharmaLink:
- Feel the purpose-driven nature of this summit as soon as you enter the room.
- Expect orchestrated engagement with your peers across the industry on topics you are passionate about.
- Find attendees openly sharing their expertise to help advance the industry in collaboration with regulators.
- Work side-by-side with regulators to deepen the understanding on both sides of challenges and opportunities.
- Identify solutions that will protect your patients around the world, your company brand, and your business.
- Talk about the “elephant in the room” to get to the real pain that plagues our industry.
- Learn what you didn’t know you didn’t know! Walk away with real solutions.
- Hear directly from speakers who passionately challenge the status quo.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
- Work through real working models that can improve the reliability of your product…today.
- Learn how you can be part of the solution.
- Understand who your stakeholders are so you can implement meaningful and sustainable change.
- Leave the conference armed with action plans that are orchestrated throughout the summit and solidified before you leave.