Post-Market Surveillance Module 1:
Introduction to Post-Market Surveillance
Post-market surveillance encompasses collecting, analyzing, and acting on post-market data; but what is the best strategy? How does post-market surveillance relate to the grand scheme of device manufacturing? This 1.5 hour introductory webinar takes a broad look at the overall system of post-market surveillance and how it relates to other critical processes. A dynamic question and answer session is held at the end of the presentation.
Director, Product Surveillance
(Expert faculty titles and companies may have changed since the time of recording.)
Upon completion of this training, participants will:
- Gain knowledge of the complete Post-Market Surveillance system
- Understand how Post-Market Surveillance relates to other systems within the manufacturing process
- Know how to integrate all of the systems to make sound, proactive decisions
- Possess tools to implement resulting actions of post-market data
- Understand how investigations, CAPA, risk management, design controls, and other processes are required for a good post-market surveillance strategy
Certificate of Completion: Each participant will receive a Certificate of Completion for .1 CEUs upon viewing the webinar course and returning a completed evaluation form.
$99 per module
$500 for entire series (Receive a 15% discount for purchasing all six modules)