Post-Market Surveillance Module 4: Vigilance
In a global market, it is important to consider the post-market requirements outside of the US. This 1.5 hour webinar discusses the importance of vigilance, including:
- MedDev Directives requirements
- How to incorporate vigilance into your post-market plan
- Relate vigilance data back to the full product lifecycle
- Reporting requirements of the FDA and outside the US
An interactive question and answer session is held at the end of the webinar.
(Expert faculty titles and companies may have changed since the time of recording.)
Upon completion of this training, participants will:
- Gain competency for regulatory requirements in US and foreign markets
- Possess tools to utilize vigilance data in the complete product lifecycle
Certificate of Completion: Each participant will receive a Certificate of Completion for .1 CEUs upon viewing the webinar course and returning a completed evaluation form.
$99 per module
$500 for entire series (Receive a 15% discount for purchasing all six modules)