Thank you for completing the Digital Health Considerations for Combination Products! Survey results will be presented by Ryan McGowan of AstraZeneca during the “Digital Health Technologies for Combination Products” session at the Xavier Combination Products Summit, which will be held September 12-14 at Xavier University in Cincinnati, Ohio. After the summit, the results will be available on the Xavier Health website.
Register for the Combination Products Summit today!
2018 Summit Agenda Highlights
Actionable insights on these topics and more:
- FDA Strategic Priorities and Action for Combination Products
- Interactive Pre-market Submission Solutions
- Global Regulatory Strategies for EU MDR Changes
- Navigating the Digital Health Technology Regulatory Landscape
- Post-market Safety Reporting Proven Practices
- GMP and Control Strategies - Risk Control and Inspections
- Post-Approval Change Management Case Studies